Winstrol is the most popular brands that sell highly effective steroids for bodybuilding. It has been in news since 1988 due to many reasons. One of which includes the scandal of the famous Olympic athlete Ben Johnson. Since then, this has been widely popular among various athletes as well as body builders across the globe.
Winstrol is mostly consumed due to its revolutionary results. It tends to enhance the muscle growth. It is also known to improve the growth of muscles providing best effects to its user. In this article, we will be talking all about winstrol and its review.
A Revolutionary Steroid – Winstrol and its history
Stanozolol was a famous steroid in the mid 1900s. It was consumed by various athletes to enhance their performance. It acted as an artificial testosterone for the athletes that provided them with the essential energy. A little later, many experts revised this steroid and sold it under the name of winstrol.
Winstrol became popular immediately. It came in two variants the oral variant and the injectable variant. By 2010, winstrol was acquired by a famous pharmaceutical company, who discontinued it. However, if anyone wishes to have winstrol, they can easily buy it on various online websites.
What are the benefits of winstrol?
Though for body builders, it is a drug for cutting purposes, winstrol provides various other benefits as well. Some of them have been listed below –
- It can stimulate hunger among those animals, which are weak or are suffering from some disease.
- Winstrol is known for its potential to enhance the blood cells count in the blood. Hence, various doctors use it to cure anaemia.
- It is one of the most demanded steroid among the athletes and the body builders.
Know about the potential side effects and the cycle
Every drug has its own side effects. Winstrol is not an exception since the person consuming it also suffer from some side effects. Here are some side effects faced by the consumers of winstrol –
- The consumer can suffer from mild pain in the back, depending on his/her consumption.
- One of the most dangerous side effects of winstrol includes the reduction of HDL, which can be termed as good cholesterol and the increase in LDL, which is often called as the bad cholesterol.
It is important to take only 10-50 mg per day of winstrol. For women, 10 mg is advisable. If you are planning to get the injections, then you can take it twice a day.